Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcoming Remarks by President

Assalamualaikum..

Hi! Nice to meet you guys. How are you bro..sis…? Everything good? This is my first debut in here, so hope can see others also.

Praise is to Allah and the best prayer goes only to our beloved prophet, The Last Messenger of Allah, Rasulullah SAW.

I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello, Hi, Welcome, Ahlan wa Sahlan, Sawadekap to all of you. Hope we can meet each other, know each other and care about each other. We are connected with each other, but not really 'through our window'.. but we are connected under One Faith.

Bout this matter, I really hope to see our relationship, ukhuwah, and brotherhood last forever. I love to see the 'sense of belonging' among our friends and family members and I really urge all of us, to nourish our heart with this kind of feeling, at all time.

For me, it is such a wonderful time, spending my life together in this SCIENCESS family. Not because of being pres and what so ever.. but actually the bonding and 'connection' among us, which is really hard to be described in a few sentences. I don't know either me myself caught in my 'perasan feeling' or it is for real. But for me, this is for real!

By the way, thanks to the new admin, for their afford to monitor our blog. Nice layout, and greetings marquee. Hee..(^^)b

Till now. Hope this can be our discussion board, sharing moments medium or can be a place to criticize anything bout our kulliyyah. All of you are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to tell us. As our prophet said, 'say it, even its bitter'. So this how we work together. Feel free to do so k?

That's all for now, thank you.

'Towards Taqwa and professionalism'


With love,

Don

No comments: