Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AGM and AGD

Annual Grand Meeting

It's almost the end of the current excos' tenures, and it's time to choose new faces to lead us. These are the people who will decide on what programmes we'll be having. They are the mascots of SCIENCESS. The forms have been distributed. You've filled them and sent them in. Let's all pray we've made the right decision in choosing our future leaders. The AGM will be held on 22 September 2008. Stay tuned for more updates.

Annual Grand Dinner

17 October 2008. Not a good day. I'll be off to Pulau Perhentian for the 3-day Perhentian Island Challenge 2008. Man, this leaves me wishing I could create kage bunshins... I want to eat nice stuff at a hotel and camwhore to the middle of the night. But I also want to run around, sweat profusely, swim all day, and enjoy the beach. What do I do? Anyway, someone will have to cover the event, and I have just the right person in mind... If you haven't registered for the AGD, there's still at least one spot left (mine, that is), so contact Duang (017-9702096). I'm not going =/

No comments: