Thursday, February 5, 2009

KOS Amazing Explorace

Those who read this blog might have some idea that I love traveling and I have traveled a lot around Kuantan area. In fact, I have gone to some places few times by bringing friends of mine who visited the places.


Due to that, I was thinking of conducting an Explorace-like programme because I think there a lot of great places around Kuantan that people might not know. I forwarded my suggestion to Mujahid, the HeadComm of Sports and Recreation Bureau of SCIENCESS and I ended being selected to be the Programme Manager for the game.

Since I have reasonable capacities for that reason, I accepted the job. So people, I would like to attract your participation by these particulars. Pay attention!

  • No fees at all!
  • Petrol subsidy worth RM10
  • Breakfast and lunch provided
  • Prizes worth RM500, RM350 and RM200
  • Certificates provided for all participants
  • Having fun around Kuantan while racing
  • Being challenged with tasks that aim basically to promote recreational places around Kuantan area

Other particulars about the programme:
  • Race on 14th February 2009 (Saturday, 8AM - 5PM) and Prize Giving Ceremony on 16th February 2009 (Monday, 12PM - 1.15PM)
  • 20 groups of 5 members each
  • Must drive car during the race
  • Must bring camera (digicam or handycam)
  • Students and staffs of Kulliyyah of Science (KOS)

Don't hesitate and wait. Contact Bro. Fadil 0122089244 or Sr. Sulha 0139753253.

-from szakif.blogspot.com

No comments: