Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Activities So Far

So far this sem we’ve had:


1) 2nd KOS Bowling Tournament 27 July
2) 7th Gathering of SCIENCESS Students (GASS VII) 28 July
3) IIUM Games Fiesta 29 July-10 August
4) KOS Sports Day 3 August
5) Hajj Course 9 August
6) Chateau of Tradition (in conjunction with I-QUEST 2008) 15-16 August
7) Palestine’s Day 20-22 August

That's six articles not written. I really can’t keep up with the demands of this job. It’s almost impossible to write about events you’re organising--because you’ll see its flaws and write about them, spoiling the article--and joining--because you're too busy doing whatever it is you're doing that you don’t have time to check out other stuff that's happening.

So... I need assistants, guys. Good with words? Got a camera? Want some fame? PM me (ezehelm[at]gmail.com). Maybe you'll get some cash. I'll go ask Lan. *Switch to Lan hunting mode*

No comments: