Sunday, March 23, 2008

End of Semester 2, 2007/2008

Assalamu'alaikum,

I daresay this has been the greatest and most productive semester yet for SCIENCESS! Did we have a lot of fun or what, people?! XD As for myself, it was fun managing the blog--though stressful. Thanks to Lan for extending me this opportunity to flex some journalistic muscles. Mid-way through the job, I realised that it's impossible to do a one-man show. Try juggling covering four events happening in the same week and writing lab reports. Anyway, hope there would be more reporters next semester.

I would also like to apologise if the reports don't make much sense or if anyone was hurt by the articles posted. Other than that, on behalf of SCIENCESS, I would like to wish everyone at KOS the best in their final examinations. Break a leg (or two). And to our lecturers--good luck with the marking. Go easy on us =b Till then! Take care, everyone =)

Regards,

Muhammad Zulhilmi Bin Mohd Ghouse =3
Public Relations and Information committee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you've done a very good job zul. this blog has imporved a lot, really a lot compared to during under my supervision. (no offense to jaz.. ;p)

congratz!

moon said...

everyone is having their holiday and practical training too. so have fun and enjoy urself!